Skip to main content
- Email. CU provides each student, staff, and faculty member with a @carolinau.edu email address. Email access is available from any connected device, using the My CarolinaU portal.
- Google Workspace. Students, staff, and faculty members have free access to Google Workspace.
- Office 365. Students, staff, and faculty members have free access to Microsoft Office 365. You are now able to install Office 365 on up to 5 PCs or Macs, as well as mobile devices, including Apple iOS, and Android.
- Wireless network access. Wireless access points have been deployed around campus, enabling wireless internet access throughout the entire campus (including the library, student center, and dormitories).
- Internet in the dormitories. Each dormitory room has two Ethernet ports allowing both occupants of a room to connect their personal computers to the campus network.
- Student Center. The Student Center offers both wireless network access as well as four computers for internet access.
- Network Printing. Network printers are available to staff and faculty throughout the campus. Network printers have also been placed in the the Library and Student Center for student use.
- Student Laptop Bundles. Purchase a business grade laptop for on campus or online class usage. Each computer comes with 2 years of full support while you're attending Carolina University.
Student How-To Videos