Dual Enrollment

Jump start your college education with CU's dual enrollment program.


You can apply for CU's dual enrollment program as soon as your junior year of high school. Hit the apply now button to get started!

Apply Now


Once you've submitted your application, you'll need to submit your official transcripts.

Submit your official transcripts​ from the high school you're attending sent via PDF to admissions@carolinau.edu or mail to:

Carolina University
Office of Admissions
420 S. Broad St.
Winston-Salem, NC 27101

High School Dual Enrollment Tuition and Fees

Contact Admissions

Have any questions? Email us at admissions@carolinau.edu.

Email Admissions