Order Official Transcripts
Carolina University uses Parchment to provide our online transcript ordering system.
Alumni from the following schools should also use the same transcript ordering system:
- Tennessee Temple University/Temple Baptist Seminary
- Tennessee Temple Academy
- John Wesley University
- Piedmont International University (Piedmont Baptist/Bible College)
- Southeastern Bible College
- Spurgeon Baptist Bible College
- Atlantic Baptist Bible College
You can order transcripts using a debit or credit card at any time. Transcript orders are processed from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM Monday through Friday (except for scheduled holidays). Order processing times may vary due to the number of orders received daily, but are normally processed in 1-2 business days. Your card will be charged at the time of your order.
Parchment Ordering Process
- If you are a first-time visitor, you will be directed to create your login credentials, which you will use to place future orders.
- Parchment will provide instructions for placing your order, including delivery options and fees. They charge a $2.50 non-refundable processing fee for each recipient, while CU charges $5.50 to process each transcript. A total of $8.00 for each transcript will be charged to your card.
- If you wish to send your transcripts to another school digitally, please understand that it is your responsibility to ensure that the receiving school accepts digital transcripts.
Please allow up to 2 business days for your order to be processed. Order updates will be emailed to you and you may also check order status and history online. Transcript corrections must be submitted to the Office of the Registrar within one hour of your submission to update any information incorrectly submitted through Parchment.
If the button below directs you to a blank page, please select, copy and paste the following URL into a new tab: