Service or Emotional Support Animals

Carolina University is committed to compliance with applicable laws and regulations regarding individuals with disabilities. CU students who seek reasonable accommodations for disabilities should contact the Dean of Student Development. With respect to a request for a Service or Emotional Support Animal (ESA), CU will determine, on a case by case basis, and in accordance with applicable laws and regulations, whether such animal is a reasonable accommodation on campus.