Senadeera, Dr. Praharshin M.
Dr. Praharshin Melaka Senadeera’s research interests include Analog and Digital Electronics, Radio Frequency and Microwave Design, and CMOS Analog IC design. He has extensive experience in developing passive RFID tags. Dr. Senadeera has over six years of experience in teaching both undergraduate and postgraduate students in areas such as Digital/Analog electronics, Semiconductor devices, VLSI design, FPGA based system design and Microwave engineering. He has worked as an Integrated Circuit design engineer for M2Micro Inc.,USA in 2011 and as a Java/XML/XSL developer at Perot Systems, USA from 2008 to 2009.
Dr. Praharshin has been a recipient of the Wadaran L. Kennedy 4.0 Scholars award granted by the School of Graduate Studies in 2009, 2010 and 2011. He has published number of peer reviewed publications in IEEE and other journals. He has been a reviewer for several journals in IEEE, USA. Praharshin is also a member of the Institute of Electrical Engineers (IEEE) and Phi Kappa Phi honour Society.
- “Customer Experience Management Platform (CEMP)”, M.P.M. Dias, R.L. Weragama, U.K.A. Udunuwara, P.M. Senadeera, 11th Annual IEEE Information Technology, Electronics and Mobile Communication Conference (IEMCON 2020), Vancouver, Canada, Nov.2020, pg.0677-0680.
- “Stepper Motor Wire Breaks Diagnose and Redundant Control System for Factory Automation”, K.L.A.N. Perera, C. Premachandra, P.M. Senadeera, 2020 IEEE International Conference on Image Processing and Robotics (ICIP), Negombo, Sri Lanka, March 2020,pg.1-5.
- "Design of a Novel Passive Radio Frequency Energy Harvesting System", W.D.D.N. Jayasundara and P.M. Senadeera, IEEE Southeastern Conference, Raleigh, NC, March 2020, pg.1-6.
- "Design and Implementation of an X-band Passive RFID Tag", P.M. Senadeera, ZhijianXie, H.S. Savci, and N.S. Dogan, IEEE Southeastern Conference, Raleigh, NC, March 2020,pg.1-5.
- “Emerging applications in RFID technology”, P.M. Senadeera and Numan S. Dogan, International Journal of Computer Science and Electronics Engineering (IJCSEE), Pattaya (Thailand), June 21-22 2016, Volume 4, Issue 2, pg.75-79
- “High Gain Half Wave Dipole Antenna Design for a Passive RFID Tag”, P.M. Senadeera and W.D.D.N. Jayasundara, IEEE Southeastern Conference, Huntsville, AL, April 2019,pg.1-6.
- “Low power X-band passive RFID tag design in 0.18µm CMOS”, P.M. Senadeera, N.S. Dogan, ZhijianXie, and I. Kateeb. IEEE Southeastern Conference,Fort Lauderdale, FL, April 2015,pg.1-5
- “A Dual Band Passive RFID Design in 0.18µm RF CMOS Technology”, P.M. Senadeera, N.S. Dogan, Zhijian Xie, H.S. Havci, and I. Kateeb. IEEE Southeastern Conference, Lexington, KY, March 2014, pg.1-6.
- “Recent trends in RFID transponders”, P.M. Senadeera, N.S. Dogan, ZhijianXie, H.S. Savci, I. Kateeb, and M. Ketel, IEEE Southeastcon conference, Jacksonville, Florida, April 2013, pg.1-5.
- “X-Band Energy Harvestor with miniaturized on-chip Slot Antenna Implemented in 0.18-µm RF CMOS”, P.M. Senadeera, J. Griggs, M.Li, N. Behdad, H. Savci, Z. Xie, and N.S. Dogan, IEEE International Conference on Ultra Wide Band, Syracuse, New York, September 17-19, 2012. pg.448-452.
- “Integrated Antenna Design for Passive X-band RFID Transponder”, Praharshin M. Senadeera, Huseyin, Savci, ZhijianXie and Numan S. Dogan, Applied Computational Electromagnetic Society (ACES) Conference, Columbus ,Ohio. April 2012. pg.686-689.
- “Linearization techniques in power amplifiers for 1.9GHz wireless transmitters”, K.H. Abed, M.K. Kazimierczuk, S.B. Nerukar, and M.P. Senadeera, IEEE International 48th Midwest Symposium on Circuits and Systems, Cincinnati, OH, August 2005 pg. 1103-1106.