Every spring, CU invites students to give feedback on their academic and social experiences at the University. This year, we used three surveys designed by Ruffalo Noel Levitz (RNL): the Student Satisfaction Inventory (SSI) for main campus students, the Priorities Survey for Online Learners (PSOL), and the Institutional Priorities Survey (IPS) for faculty and staff.
- SSI Response Rate: 34%
- PSOL Response Rate: 26%
- IPS Response Rate: 52%
- Institutional Strengths:
- Financial Aid Counselors are helpful and knowledgeable.
- Faculty are knowledgeable in their field.
- Academic advisors are accessible and care about student success.
- The Business Office is open during hours which are convenient for most students. Online students find the billing and payment procedures convenient.
- Students are able to register for classes with few conflicts, and online registration procedures are convenient.
- 96% believe that CU adequately equipped them to apply biblical principles in their families and ministries.
- 88% are satisfied with their education at CU.
- 79% volunteer in their community or church at least once per month.
- 62% are employed by a church or non-profit ministry.
- 96% agree that CU prepared them to effectively communicate.
- 63% financed their education without loans.